Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Promoting LSWForum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Caedus

Darth Caedus

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 am

Alright, so here's the deal. We need more members. Any ideas for making LSWForum known? I was thinking that we make posters and post them in our local libraries or other public places. How does that sound? Also, if you go on other websites post about the forum and post a link to the forum. Please post your ideas here!
Back to top Go down
Tofuntomiss

Tofuntomiss

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I've been hard at work writing tons and tons and to- well, you get the point. Anyways, I posted a link on all worthy members at many of the sites I know that don't have rules against promoting. DBH said I could be an admin but It was a misunderstanding. I can make posters and promote this site to the best of my abilities, after all, I originally found this site with the clear intent of promoting it. I also have the idea of a special area but We can discuss that through PM. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://mocpages.com/home.php/34129
Darth Caedus

Darth Caedus

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Awesome! Keep up the good work. Sure, PM me about your idea. Wink
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I just wanted to bring this topic back up. I was wanting this to be one of our main discussions. Very Happy Hi five
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok, I have been advertising this website everywhere I go!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Sponsored content

Promoting LSWForum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promoting LSWForum   Promoting LSWForum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promoting LSWForum
Page 1 of 1