Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

The 450th Legion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beta Spartan87

Beta Spartan87

The 450th Legion Empty
PostSubject: The 450th Legion   The 450th Legion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Here is my legion.

The 450th Legion saw most of it's combat in space. Most of it's troops were pilots, or tended to the ships as engineers, or repair them as mechanics.

The 450th Legion was a support Legion to the 907th Legion. The 450th used spacecraft and landingcraft to land 907th troops along with it's own smaller infantry foot soldiers.

Notable Characters

Jedi General

Coming Soon...

Jedi Apprentice

Coming Soon...

Captain Kreige

The 450th Legion Img_2410

Captain Kreige was an ARC trooper Captain of the 450th Legion during the clone wars. He trained Cais to be an ARC trooper. Kreige commanded Lieutenant Crock, Lieutenant Cais, and Lieutenant 15744. He dissapeared half a year after the battle of Geonosis.

Lieutenant Crock

The 450th Legion Img_2411

Lieutenant Crock was an ARC Lieutenant of the 450th Legion during the clone wars. He participated in several engagements through out the clone wars. He did not kill his Jedi General when Order 66 was given, he instead turned and fired a rocket into his own AT-OT killing all the turned clones. He survived to see the first few years of the rise of the empire, eventually he went missing and was never seen again.

Cais

Picture Coming Soon

Cais was an ARC Captain of the 450th Legion. Although he didn't start as a Captain, he quickly caught the attention of his superior officers. After the battle of ******* Seargent Cais was sellected for ARC training. Cais quickly rose to Lieutenant after the battle of Norgrov. After the battle of Norgrov Cais was deployed on scouting missions until the 907th Legion went missing. Lieutenant Cais was redeployed with Beta Squad of Tier Company.

Corporal Mark

Picture Coming Soon

Corporal Mark was a Corporal of Beta Squad, of Tier Company. He was Cais's right hand man, and loyal friend. Mark was in charge of the armory, and the vehicle depot. He also was one of the three Corporals who led Alpha and Gamma Squad while defending the Republic Outpost on the planet Rizet.

Commando Conrad

The 450th Legion Img_2413

Conrad was one of the 450th's few commando's. He served on several notable battles including the battle for Rizet.

Commando 15479

The 450th Legion Img_2412

Commando 15479 was one of the 907th Legions few commando's. He participated in a mission with ARC troopers from the 450th and one 450th commando, to neutralize a CIS Frigate carrying important information on CIS bases of operation.

Everything is still a work in progress so I will be updating this soon with better pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the450thlegion.webs.com/
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

The 450th Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 450th Legion   The 450th Legion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Very cool, I really like how you customize your guys!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Beta Spartan87

Beta Spartan87

The 450th Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 450th Legion   The 450th Legion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks, I used a sharpie for the clones. Then on the waist cape and shoulder pauldrons I used white out, then colored on that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the450thlegion.webs.com/
Sponsored content

The 450th Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 450th Legion   The 450th Legion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 450th Legion
Page 1 of 1