Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Empty
PostSubject: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Customhelmetsman and myself (T_C) thought it would be really cool to make a "Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)." I mean, who wouldn't do that! So, we are calling all fellow Lego Star Wars fans, if YOU think you have what we all need, share with us so we can't prepare to make this world record MOC! Simply PM me, or customhelmetsman if you have any questions.

Obviously, this is not going to be a small project. We will all be meeting in a specific place, maybe my house! (I hope).and we will be building it there. Of course, since this thing would be huge, we are going to need a lot of room, and a lot of bricks. If you have either of these very important please let me, or customhelmetsman know!

If you would just like to help with this, but don't have many brciks, or a large house, we have many other important things which would be required to build this. Such as 4 or 5 people sorting out what belongs to which person, and like-wise.

Thank you.

When we have list going for this, I will post it here.

P.S. If you want to know of some good places to get bricks, try looking on EBay, or Bricklink.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

I would like to help out, but without going to someones house or using my LEGO on the project. Can I provide blueprints to sort out what it needed to make this?
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Near life size? :O No way. That got to be around 1,000 feet at least. 😕
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Wait! A cruiser!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's going to be, like, billions of dollars! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was thinking you were making a a ship like what a jedi uses. You might want to reconsider making something other than a cruiser. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can still help with blueprints though.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:51 am

Actually, it is only going to be Minifigure scale. So about 20 feet long. It will still be the biggest one ever though! We can use all the clones, Jedi, senate commandos, and we need only one Palpatine for this. We will probably have some droids in it attacking.
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Okay, good idea. Can I still provide the blueprints though?
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Yeah, sure. We are still planning this, but if you know of a place we could do it, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:07 pm

How long do you plan on making it?
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Leumas wrote:
How long do you plan on making it?

He said 20 feet. Razz Read the post better. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Oh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll go make conversions on the size of the height and the width.

EDIT: Here you go:
Length= 6.096 M (20 feet)
Width= 2.939 M (9.643 feet)
Height= 1.439 M (4.722 feet)

Studs for Length= 762 Studs
Studs for Width= 367.375 Studs
Studs for Height= 179.875 Studs

Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Thanks, that doesn't look too hard! Razz
It looks like it is going to be big. We want it big enough to hold ARC-170 Starfighters. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah... I realized that and... your not going to like this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I did this on the 20 feet this you said... but I don't think that's accurate with the clones.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Oh, what size would it have to be to fit the clones?
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:32 pm

I don't know. It actually might fit... but I feel like it is actually too big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)   Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Life-Size Venator-Class Republic Cruiser (Jedi Cruiser)
Page 1 of 1