Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Forum under construction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

Forum under construction! Empty
PostSubject: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:55 am

The LSWForum is getting ready for the 1 Year Anniversary of LSWForum.

If something is out of place, please contact the forum admins.

The forum back ground colors and user groups are going to be renamed, changed, deleted, moved, etc...

If you have suggestions, please leave your comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Make a group called LSW Guards.
Back to top Go down
Darman

Darman

PostSubject: Re: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

I'd be interested if you could kind of organize some things. Your HTML Codes often then naught do not work especially in signatures. I also think that its about time for a banner change and perhaps making things so its all one color scheme and fixing up Symbols and such.

1. The Warning level box is white while the rest of the forums are black and blue!

2. Your lightsaber back grounds are white, why not make them transparent or at least match the site colors?

3. I see a lot of Admins breaking your own rules, I think this is very hypocritical try to smack down on that.

4. I think the spam bar is pointless, it messes with the color scheme and it doesn't do a darned thing.

5. I don't see the point of galactic credits, what exactly are they?

6. I think you need to add additional rules regarding avatars and signatures, this could reduce the loading time and sometimes 8 lines of text just doesn't look good.

7. Fix Your HTML codes! You should make this your top priority.

I may be new but I still think this site could use a lot of work, thanks for allowing feed back.
Smile
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

stormtroopertj wrote:

And what would this group be for?

Darman, You have some good suggestions. We will take them under consideration. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Darman

Darman

PostSubject: Re: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

LazerBlade wrote:
stormtroopertj wrote:

And what would this group be for?

Darman, You have some good suggestions. We will take them under consideration. Smile

I don't see how you should consider fixing your HTML... Razz

Just fixing your quotes for you! - Fith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum under construction!   Forum under construction! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum under construction!
Page 1 of 1