Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)

Go down 
+22
Legtayor
koalaexpert
Brickfoot7
Wacky
bl*c
Tofuntomiss
death clone
Dutch
customhelmetsman
Commander_Assassin
-JaMMiT-
Jonathan L.
Rijulskywalker
Tac
Mustang
1 Million Watts of Power
TJ
C. Stone
Fithboy
Harahk
The_Custom_One
LazerBlade
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 am

First topic message reminder :

The 1st anniversary of the LSWForum Contest!

The different rounds for the contest are:

Quote :
Round 1 (Build any type of star wars Vignette (8x8 stud) of anything, with at least one star wars minifigure in it.) 6th-14th, voting 15th+16th- Round 1

Round 2 (Design and Build a Star Wars battle pack must include 5 minifigures)
17th-25th voting 26th+27th- Round 2

Round 3 (Build a Bignette (16x16 stud) creation of a Clone Wars battle.) 28th-Oct. 6th voting 7th+8th- Round 3

Round 4 Build a small SW scene that incorporates humor. 9th-18th voting 19th and 20th- Round 4

Last Round Example (The last contestants battle for prizes) Build a SWU non-canon space or high atmospheric vehicle 21st-29th voting 30th+ until noon on the 31st- Round 5

There will be two groups during the contest.

General members and Advanced members.

Quote :
PRIZES for General Members

1st Place Bricklink pieces (Multiple donors, ordered by Lazerblade)
2nd Place [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (LazerBlade)
3rd Place 2010 Magnet set. (LazerBlade)
4th Place Custom Commander Stone [C.Stone]
5th Place Bragging Rights ( ONLY )

Quote :
PRIZES for Advanced Members

1st Place Custom Clone Figure (The_Customizer)
3rd Place Polybag (Fithboy)
4th Place Bragging Rights ( ONLY )

If you want to enter, Post in bold "I will enter"

If you want to enter, do it before August 28th!

Quote :
So far these are the members going to enter the General member group:

Leumas Out of the contest
Fithboy Continues to Round 3
Mustang Failed to enter
Commander_Assassin Out of the contest
customhelmetsman Out of the contest
Death Clone Failed to enter
bl*c Continues to Round 3
Brickfoot7 Continues to Round 3
koalaexpert Failed to enter
Legtayor Failed to enter
Clone Killer Failed to enter
The_Custom_One Continues to Round 3
C. Stone Continues to Round 3

Quote :
So far these are the members going to enter the Advanced member group:

Tac Failed to enter
Lazerblade 3 Points So Far
1 Million Watts of Power 4 Points So Far
Jonathan L. 7 Point So Far
Rijulskywalker 4 Points So Far
^The^Ninja^Trooper^ Failed to enter

Last edited by LazerBlade on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:15 am; edited 47 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net

AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:19 pm

LazerBlade wrote:
Tomorrow is the last day to get your entries in.

And for general members, we will be re voting for the round that did not have voting for the best MOC. Wink

Okay, sounds good!

Come on! Your an ADMIN, you should know the rules by now Neutral- Fith.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

So I can post it tomorrow, Saturday, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 pm

bl*c wrote:
So I can post it tomorrow, Saturday, right?

Yes, you have until tomorrow to post it.
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Yes. I was struggling with some stuff on my ship. :3

I managed to figure it out, but it's still late and I haz no natural light to use on my pics.
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:05 am

My bedroom is in our cellar, so I get no natural light and pictures are okay I think!
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 am

That depends on the camera, and mine isn't the best.
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 am

Neither's mine- it's almost 4cm thick!
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:25 am

Well I like my pictures to be awesome looking then. Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

I know, you only have a couple of hours left, though!
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:32 pm

bl*c wrote:
Yes. I was struggling with some stuff on my ship. :3

I managed to figure it out, but it's still late and I haz no natural light to use on my pics.

Me too. I just built mine this morning.

Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 pm

I updated my Gunboat! Come check it out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c_stone/
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Mine and everyone else's entries are valid Lazerblade said Quote
LazerBlade wrote:
Tomorrow is the last day to get your entries in.

And for general members, we will be re voting for the round that did not have voting for the best MOC. Wink

So I like everyone else used this info to our advantage and made last minute changes.
Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Whoah, whoah, whoah! It's up to Lazer Blade to decide if these are late. He post-poned the due date for the late entries.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

C. Stone wrote:
Whoah, whoah, whoah! It's up to Lazer Blade to decide if these are late. He post-poned the due date for the late entries.

I believed he made a mistake, so when he comes on, he will let me know.
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
bl*c

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi ya. He did not enter late. But if T_C_O would of locked the topics when I said to lock them. He would not of entered.

It is valid. Smile

But we are still looking at (the Razz ) weather this entry was built before the contest or during the contest. No
Back to top Go down
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

I built the original awhile ago tore it down rebuilt it adding more stability improving the landing gear and modifying the cargo hatch. Would you not say that that is enough proof? If I must I can post before and after pictures of the ship?
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 pm

LazerBlade wrote:
Hi ya. He did not enter late. But if T_C_O would of locked the topics when I said to lock them. He would not of entered.

It is valid. Smile

But we are still looking at (the Razz ) weather this entry was built before the contest or during the contest. No

How about this, the ones that are valid fight for the First and Second, and the remainder of the people (invalid entries) can battle for the rest of the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 pm

This is an outrage an admin makes a mistake so we have to suffer? I was planning on second place and your going to take that from me and everyone else who entered?
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 am

Please read your messages Brickfoot. Wink
Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 am

The_Custom_One wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:

It is valid. Smile

How about this, the ones that are valid fight for the First and Second, and the remainder of the people (invalid entries) can battle for the rest of the prizes.
No, because then you would just win. You have 5 points and Filthboy has none so far. There's only 5 people left and polls havn't been put up yet, so just let us be.

(BTW, I entered mine saturday morning and updated it a few hours later, so I'm valid).
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am

C. Stone wrote:
The_Custom_One wrote:
LazerBlade wrote:

It is valid. Smile

No, because then you would just win. You have 5 points and Filthboy has none so far. There's only 5 people left and polls havn't been put up yet, so just let us be.

(BTW, I entered mine saturday morning and updated it a few hours later, so I'm valid).

Okay, C.Stone, you are correct, you did post your entry in time, so you are fine, but me and Lazerblade need to figure out what to do with everyone else's.
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:43 am

I posted mine first so I think I'm safe, but I think the late entries should not be treated differently. I think for the GM we should reset the points and do separate points for the last round. Also because LB is the only entry in the AM last round, we should scrap the AM prizes and include him in GMs for this round.
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Happy times are here, everyone: Round 5 Polls are up, as are Polls for round 1 and round 2. Please cast your vote for each of those rounds. While you've already voted for Rounds 1 and 2, these new polls only include entrants who made it into round 5, so we need you go vote again! See below for links to each poll:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A sincere thanks to all the competitors and staff who have participated in this contest so far, and thanks to all the voters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks. Smile

I have placed my vote. Smile

Back to top Go down
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

The whole contest is screwed up now I'll have to wait till next year I guess.
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Your still in. Which is a good thing. Smile Maybe 2nd place? Wink
Back to top Go down
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Yes but I was not counting on the first two rounds being voted on.
Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Here are the standings so far:

1st: Place: Bl*c
2nd: C. Stone
3rd: T_C_O
4th: Brickfoot7
5th: Filthboy
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm

C. Stone wrote:
Here are the standings so far:

1st: Place: Bl*c
2nd: C. Stone
3rd: T_C_O
4th: Brickfoot7
5th: Filthboy

3rd isn't that bad! I get a magnet set!
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 pm

And the results are in.

The winners are found below! Very Happy

1st Place: bl*c Total of 14 points!
Still battling for 2nd and 3rd place: C. Stone, and The_Custom_One Total of 9 points each!
4th Place: Brickfoot7 Total of 6 points!
5th Place: Fithboy Total of 3 Points!

The staff are deciding what to do with the tie. So please stay tuned.

For those who are not tied with anyone, send a PM to the prize holder.

Quote :
PRIZES for General Members

1st Place Bricklink pieces (Multiple donors, ordered by Lazerblade)
3rd Place 2010 Magnet set. (LazerBlade)
4th Place Custom Commander Stone [C.Stone]
5th Place Bragging Rights ( ONLY )

Thanks to everyone that entered. You all did a awesome job. Wink

Last edited by LazerBlade on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month
bl*c

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Wrong prizes Lazer. Razz

Can I edit it. Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Brickfoot7

Brickfoot7

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

What will become of the advanced member prizes?
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm

bl*c wrote:
Wrong prizes Lazer. Razz

Can I edit it. Very Happy:

You could of. Razz Thanks, I would of never of saw that. Wink

Brickfoot7 wrote:
What will become of the advanced member prizes?

I win them all, I guess.
:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)   LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSWForum 1st anniversary Contest (Discussion Thread)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next