Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant B

Sergeant B

Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Empty
PostSubject: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 am

This is my entry into the brick ark competition, Bricks from the strange & Mysterious, I wanted to know what you guys think.

The Alpha 17 Hornet or A17 was one of the fastest in the A series, it was named the hornet due to its "bug leg" landing gear. The space craft was so fast that pilots had to be specially trained and have lightning fast reflexes to be able to keep control of her. The back had storage space that could carry weapons or special cargo that needed to get somewhere fast. The ship had an inbuilt hyperdrive and twin heavy blasters on the sides and a computer controlled back turret. The ship moves so fast that the landing gear has to attach to the wings during flight to make sure the wings don't fall off.

Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Dsc_0912

Link to gallery

C&C welcome

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 am

Cool. The rear end of the cockpit looks awkward and you should not be able to see the engines hanging out over the edge like you see on each of the wings. Other then that, looks good. Good Luck on the contest. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Sweet!
The colours are really good.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant B

Sergeant B

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

Thanks, guys. I can't really change it due to the fact that I broke it to build another MOC but thanks for the suggestions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Pretty good looking ship - a solid fit into the SW universe. Reminds me of a cross between a snowspeeder and a-wing.

I'm not familiar with the Brick Arks contest, but how does this MOC fit into the "strange and mysterious" theme?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
Sergeant B

Sergeant B

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 am

The theme is actually sci-fi so I guess this fitted in well. The contest is over now and I didn't get a single vote! Crying or Very sad Oh well, I at least like my build. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)   Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha 17 Hornet (My entry into Brick arks latest contest)
Page 1 of 1