Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey everyone!
It's me Elite from the CABG!
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Hello Elite. Another New member, excited to be here. Smile

Be sure to read the rules and follow them. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Elite

Elite

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I will think about it Lazer! Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi Elite, welcome to LSW. Good to see new members joining up! Also nice to see you've already contributed an MOC to the group - I'll be heading over to that thread in a bit to comment on it Very Happy.

In the meantime, tell us a little about your favorite Lego themes, etc. Not all of us are familiar with CABG, so a full intro would do us good!

Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
Elite

Elite

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 am

Well I love to build LEGO Star Wars. I am trying to advance in my minifigure building skills. I live in Australia. I would love to learn more about building and stuff. Also can someone tell me what galactic credits are?
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am

From the Great Down-Under, eh? One day I'm gonna visit Australia...

Anyway, hopefully you'll find some help with your building skills form members here, so keep bringing in MOCs!

As for galactic credits, I had to ask our founder the same question. Turns out they were initially intended to be bartering units - i.e., eventually to be traded in for something. However, that plan didn't work out so now they're just a little left-over item on the profiles Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
Elite

Elite

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am

Blackicep8ntball wrote:
From the Great Down-Under, eh? One day I'm gonna visit Australia...

Anyway, hopefully you'll find some help with your building skills form members here, so keep bringing in MOCs!

As for galactic credits, I had to ask our founder the same question. Turns out they were initially intended to be bartering units - i.e., eventually to be traded in for something. However, that plan didn't work out so now they're just a little left-over item on the profiles Smile.

That would be cool if they did that. Thanks for your comment on Raxus Prime. How long have you been building MOC's?
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Welcome!

Galactic Credits are used to buy blogs and decal/minifigure shops. You get them by posting and sometimes for winning contests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Welcomes/Going aways-
Jump to: