Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Your Clone Army!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like these clones?
I like them, and I would pay at least 15 dollars for them.
Your Clone Army! Vote_lcap0%Your Clone Army! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like them, but they need some work, and at the moment I would only pay about 5-10 dollars for them.
Your Clone Army! Vote_lcap67%Your Clone Army! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
They're OK, but they need A LOT of work, and I wouldn't buy one in this condition.
Your Clone Army! Vote_lcap22%Your Clone Army! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
I don't like them, the lines aren't straight, they don't resemble real clones, etc.
Your Clone Army! Vote_lcap0%Your Clone Army! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate them. The colors are off, the lines aren't straight, it's jagged, things don't match...I won't buy one at all.
Your Clone Army! Vote_lcap11%Your Clone Army! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Joboness™

Joboness™

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Well, I need some feedback to decide whether or not to start the website up now, or after a lot more practicing, but I'd like to know what I did good or bad on these clones.

212th Battalion Trooper:

Your Clone Army! 5194767967_df3fdbaa3c

Shock Trooper (Ep. III design, CW trooper)

Your Clone Army! 5194767741_90aa5860b8

Clone Wars Coruscant Security Trooper

Your Clone Army! 5194739063_288a1555dc

Please vote on the poll!
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm

I chose the second one because they're all a little messy. Cool, though Smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Okay here is some information.
What you did wrong: You used sharpie. Just to be blunt, don't use sharpie, use waterslide decals. They are cleaner, and they look a LOT better. Also, with waterslide, you can get all kinds of intricate little details, like arm shaping, and stuff like that.
What you did right: You got most of the details right. So good job on that.

Overall: They are OK, they need to be decaled (waterslide or at least sticker) The detail is OK, but with decals, it will look better.

So, that is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Joboness™

Joboness™

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 pm

The_Custom_One wrote:
Okay here is some information.
What you did wrong: You used sharpie. Just to be blunt, don't use sharpie, use waterslide decals. They are cleaner, and they look a LOT better. Also, with waterslide, you can get all kinds of intricate little details, like arm shaping, and stuff like that.
What you did right: You got most of the details right. So good job on that.

Overall: They are OK, they need to be decaled (waterslide or at least sticker) The detail is OK, but with decals, it will look better.

So, that is all I have to say.

Well, at some point I hope to perhaps start decal-ing my clones. But, at the moment, it's cheaper (Savin' up for a 360 Razz) and I enjoy using sharpie on the clones more at the moment than I would with making decals. At some point I will start using decals, but for now I like sharpieing, and I am better at it then at using decals.

Edit: I will also edit the first post with a Commander Gree sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Joboness™ wrote:

Well, at some point I hope to perhaps start decal-ing my clones. But, at the moment, it's cheaper (Savin' up for a 360 Razz) and I enjoy using sharpie on the clones more at the moment than I would with making decals. At some point I will start using decals, but for now I like sharpieing, and I am better at it then at using decals.

Edit: I will also edit the first post with a Commander Gree sometime soon.

Just because you are good at that, doesn't mean you can't get better at something else... Just saying.
As for right now I would probably not even purchase one of these guys, because I just don't like sharpie.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Sponsored content

Your Clone Army! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Clone Army!   Your Clone Army! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Clone Army!
Page 1 of 1