Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Ima newbie around here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clonetexascompany

clonetexascompany

Ima newbie around here. Empty
PostSubject: Ima newbie around here.   Ima newbie around here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey guys, I just joined. I like Lego Aliens, Predators, Star Wars, knights and castles (prefferbly greeks and romans and stuf from B.C.), and Halo.
I'm not an amazing clone customer but I am pretty good at building things. I live in Texas, and if you have xbox my gamertag is HeAdShOtZ 116.
I can't really think of anything more to say so enjoy this picture of a cat.Ima newbie around here. Images%3Fq%3Dcat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1386%26bih%3D564%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=234&oei=DP_6TIfOK8mr8AaOu6zeBw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=98&ty=68

Please do NOT use inappropriate language of any kind. Thank you. T_C_O
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Ima newbie around here.   Ima newbie around here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 am

Haha well I see TCO has already found your welcome post!

Good to see you on the boards, clonetexascompany. I share your taste in themes - I'm a big sci fi fan, and I enjoy the Castle and ancient classical history stuff too. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe we'll see some Greek/Roman stuff from the Lego group one of these days!

Anyway, I'd love to see some of your builds, so post up some of your MOCs as you build 'em!

Let us know if you have any questions, and enjoy the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Ima newbie around here.   Ima newbie around here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 am

Hi, welcome! Please read the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ima newbie around here.   Ima newbie around here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ima newbie around here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Welcomes/Going aways-
Jump to: