Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Waxer-ARF Version

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Using the new Arealight ARF helmet, and some old decals I've been wanting to use for a long time, I present to you...

Waxer, ARF version from Star Wars the Clone Wars: What do think? (I painted the helmet myself!)

Waxer-ARF Version 5325562354_b0baf6b3ef
Waxer-ARF Version 5324955447_65276f644f
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c_stone/
Fithboy
Fithboy

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 am

The helmet is very, very nice, but the decals stand out a bit. I you used some varnish or something this would look great Smile.
Back to top Go down
Greed

Greed

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 am

Wow C. Stone! A very nice figure. Like Fithboy said, use some sealer to make the decals look better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TJ

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 am

Stickers are "ok", better if were waterslide!
Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks for the comments! Smile
Fithboy wrote:
The helmet is very, very nice, but the decals stand out a bit. I you used some varnish or something this would look great Smile.
Greed wrote:
Wow C. Stone! A very nice figure. Like Fithboy said, use some sealer to make the decals look better. Very Happy
He already has a layer of acrylic sealer, just like all my other customs, but I think my printer is to blame for the odd coloring.

TJ wrote:
Stickers are "ok", better if were waterslide!
Ya, I know that. I just don't have the money or the time to use them. I don't see you using them, so could you please stop posting on all my customs and telling me to use water-slide decals? It's starting to get annoying. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c_stone/
Captain Raze

Captain Raze

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:27 pm

I like it a lot.

Please do not bump old topics. And use proper grammar, and punctuation. Thank you. Wink ~~T_C_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waxer-ARF Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waxer-ARF Version   Waxer-ARF Version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waxer-ARF Version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussions :: Creations :: Custom Figures-
Jump to: