Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"

Go down 
+3
Rook
jj481012
LazerBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Empty
PostSubject: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Most you entries for the sig fig contest here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
jj481012

jj481012

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Mine. Hope you enjoy it.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Img_2911

Valid Entry
JJ
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 pm

A Multi-Forum Contest Entry

Rook: Without His Coffee

Description:
Sworn to protect the Chancellor, the Senate, and the Republic. Jedi Master Rook is slowly lead to the Dark Side and to being a mere pawn in Darth Sidious' plan to rule the galaxy.

Minifigure Image:
Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" IMG_2400

Links:
Link to Gallery

Valid Entry
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Fithboy   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Well, here's my Sigfig for this year. His name is Fithboy and he always carries a remote control that calls his POD.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" SAM_0815

https://lswforum.forumotion.com/t935-fithboy#10108

Valid Entry

Last edited by Fithboy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jj481012

jj481012

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm

May I change my entrey ?
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm

jj481012: Yup, you're welcome to revise up until the deadline. Check out the rules: # 11 says "You can revise you're entry as many times as you need to until end of contest."
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
jj481012

jj481012

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 am

I am changing my entry.

Hope you enjoy.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Img_4011

BTW can my sig be a apoc one if so this is the one.

JJ

Valid Entry
Back to top Go down
thebrickbear

thebrickbear

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:15 pm

This is my entry, his name is Commander Kev, Kevin was a friend of mine when I was a kid. Though he died in a car accident, thats why he's named after Kevin.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" 5566155970_e4839ed55d

Homemade waterslide decals!

Sorry for the late entry. Embarassed

Oh, BTW, flickr!
Back to top Go down
Sabarrus

Sabarrus

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Backstory:
Kyron Nayel finds himself in exile after faking his own death and escaping the Servants of Catharsis. Knowing he must leave all he's ever known behind, Kyron heads to the desert planet of Tatooine to try and start a new life. He settles down in the bustling space hub of Mos Espa where no one ever asks questions. But were it so easy, Kyron's sleep is now plagued with the nightmares of a gruesome event that he doesn't remember expirencing. In an effort to calm his thoughts, Kyron decides to try and find the source of these nightmare so he can finally live in peace. Knowing he needs his own way of transport, Kyron repairs an newly crashed starfighter he finds in the dunes of the Jundland Wastes. He names her the "Keeper of Desperation" and hope this will lead to a more peaceful life.

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" 5574648541_c735c0ae07Kyron Nayel (Disguised) by Sabarrus, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabarrus/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"   Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Febuary Sig Fig Contest "Entries Thread Only"
Page 1 of 1