Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Last stand Sci-fi/WWII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Empty
PostSubject: Last stand Sci-fi/WWII   Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

The Last Stand against Sci-FI in WWII.

~~Transmission beginning~~

In the year 2150 A.D. Human beings are able to travel through time, determined to change the course of history, Darth Transer forms an army of Trans-Color-addicted "clones", who then transport back in time to Help the Nazis win WWII. However, what they don't know, is that changing the outcome of the war will bring about their non-existence in the future. Thankfully, no matter how many times they try to defeat the enemy (US/British) they are unable to achieve victory. However, they have been able to win a few wars, although, in a last stand in the desert, the Americans try to stop them from marching onto England. Only 3 of them remain. One of them has been injured on his left side, but can still fight a little longer. Whether they'll be able to stop the March of the Transpire, is unknown, due to a cut out of transmission, shortly after these pictures were taken.....

~~Transmission Ending~~

Pictures

Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Img_0010
Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Img_0011
Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Img_0012
Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Img_0013

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Last stand Sci-fi/WWII   Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:43 am

The picture editing and black at the back doesn't look that good, but apart from that this is quite good Smile.
Back to top Go down
^The^Ninja^Trooper^

^The^Ninja^Trooper^

PostSubject: Re: Last stand Sci-fi/WWII   Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Well, first of all, you should study more before you post this kind of stuff. Second, you can't march into England due to the fact that England is an large island. Third, there is no desert territory in the UK. Fourth, why are there flowers in this dessert. Fifth, I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish with he barrier, but the black 1x2 slopes don't look good. Sixth, put some clothes on those skeletons, I don't think those guys went into battle wearing nothing. Razz And seventh. the ground layering doesn't look very good at all.

Just some modifications here and there and you've got yourself a nice MOC. Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Last stand Sci-fi/WWII   Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Well, it was a WIP I had, but I destroyed it, to make it different. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last stand Sci-fi/WWII   Last stand Sci-fi/WWII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last stand Sci-fi/WWII
Page 1 of 1