Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Diversion into the Lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabarrus

Sabarrus

Diversion into the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Diversion into the Lab   Diversion into the Lab Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:51 pm

The Second Installment!

Diversion into the Lab
Post-Apoc Creation

Voice Log: 2A: Subject: 451: I can't bear to go out into that waste yet.....I feel more depressed and lonely than I feel scared or stressed. I found a working door that lead me to this place. I regret investigating...
There was a broken catwalk ahead of me. Walking towards it something caught my eye. "Help" It read on the wall below me. The text was sloppily applied as if done in a hurry. My HUD analyzed it as human blood, that was what I assumed.
I can only image what was going through the mind of the one who did this...
Fear?
Hopelessness?
Doubt?
I only hope the same fate doesn't happen to me. Why in such disparity do people still look for light? Is giving up not in our nature?

But my biggest question was....Why did this happen?

Diversion into the Lab 5756558052_dbcb6df08d
Diversion into the Lab by Sabarrus, on Flickr

Diversion into the Lab 5756557802_22dd8f4a50
Diversion into the Lab by Sabarrus, on Flickr

Thanks for taking a look. Drop a Comment below, and Check out my Flickr! It's appreciated!
:grinlego:
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabarrus/
Fithboy
Fithboy

Diversion into the Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diversion into the Lab   Diversion into the Lab Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:47 am

Your amazing, man! I love the detail on the wall, you can definitely see it's blood. Again, excellent work.
Back to top Go down

Diversion into the Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussions :: Creations :: Other Creations-
Jump to: