Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

126th Assassin Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TJ

126th Assassin Legion Empty
PostSubject: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:21 pm

This is the logo for the 126th Assassin Legion
126th Assassin Legion 2prwm0z

This legion is a Mandalorian legion. They are assassins, very, very, very deadly!
They were around the Old Republic era, Clone Wars era (hidden), Rise of the Empire era, Rebellion era, New Republic era, New Jedi Order era, and Legacy era. There were many leaders for this group, 1 of them was Boba Fett (during the Yuzhang Vong War) when he was the leader of the Mandalorian Protecters (23 ABY, Skywalker epoch). They were around a very long time.

Well thats about it, you can join it if you want. If you'r wonderin how I did that Logo, PM me and I'll tell, I'll tell you what the words mean, It means "126th Assassin Legion" well thats it, Join it!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 am

Not bad, it could use a little bit more help on it. Maybe make each color more obvious, so it doesn't look really blurry.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 pm

I made it look blurry, it's smeared.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh, well it could still use a background maybe.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Like what background should I use?
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

I think it looks really cool! A little gross for the symbol, but other than that it's a pretty sick legion. 126th Assassin Legion Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:47 pm

It's gross because that's blood all over it!
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:52 pm

That is pretty much the point on why I said it was gross. But the description of the legion is very cool and creative. 126th Assassin Legion Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Well yeah because they're Mandalorians and they like to kill!
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:02 pm

True.

But this is sorta getting off topic. 126th Assassin Legion Icon_wink But that legion is still pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Join my legion DL, join it!!!

Please don't post this more public wise. PM'ing someone would be better here. This would be considered SPAM. ~Leumas
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:49 pm

stormtroopertj wrote:
This is the logo for the 126th Assassin Legion
126th Assassin Legion 2prwm0z

This legion is a Mandalorian legion. They are assassins, very, very, very deadly!
They were around the Old Republic era, Clone Wars era (hidden), Rise of the Empire era, Rebellion era, New Republic era, New Jedi Order era, and Legacy era. There were many leaders for this group, 1 of them was Boba Fett (during the Yuzhang Vong War) when he was the leader of the Mandalorian Protecters (23 ABY, Skywalker epoch). They were around a very long time.

Well thats about it, you can join it if you want. If you'r wonderin how I did that Logo, PM me and I'll tell, I'll tell you what the words mean, It means "126th Assassin Legion" well thats it, Join it!!!

On April 30, 137 ABY, the most famous leader of the 126th Assassin Legion, Boba Fett, died today at 0:10 hrs. The new leader of the 126th Assassin Legion is Xzaam Falto (Pic of him will come in shortly).
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Is that when Boba Fett really die? :lol:
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 pm

the_customizer wrote:
Is that when Boba Fett really die? :lol:

No, and you just runed the moment!
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh, sorry.
So who is Xzaam Falto? DId you make him up, or is he 'real'?
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:51 am

the_customizer wrote:
Oh, sorry.
So who is Xzaam Falto? DId you make him up, or is he 'real'?

Really, yeah of course, I made up the legion. I got picture of him.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Oh I made him up. Picture will be uploaded soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 126th Assassin Legion   126th Assassin Legion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

126th Assassin Legion
Page 1 of 1