Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

And from the deep south...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackicep8ntball

Blackicep8ntball

And from the deep south... Empty
PostSubject: And from the deep south...   And from the deep south... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 am

I'm a law student living in the heart of the southern United States, down in the Carolinas. My state started the Civil War (really, the War of Northern Agression Wink), and they still have the confederate flag flying at our state capital. Anyway, we've moved away from that violence stuff and now ya'll are welcome to visit for some of our chicken, grits, and sweet tea :classic:.

I came out of my dark ages about a year ago, having found several boxes of the Lego pieces my brothers and I collected since the early 90s. My first set was the Castle 3-pack back in 1993 (hence the ghost figure as my avatar).

Law school eats up a lot of my time, but I hope to contribute more MOCs to the community as time goes on. In the meanwhile, I do have a few pictures up at MOCpages and Flickr (links are in my signature). I'm always hoping to become a better builder and I gladly welcome your comments.

Glad to be here and I'll see everyone around!

Last edited by Blackicep8ntball on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: And from the deep south...   And from the deep south... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 am

Welcome Blackice! Very Happy

As the founder, it makes me so happy to see a new member that likes Lego to post what you just posted. ^ I can't wait to see another "great" creation from you. Be sure you read the rules and make sure you stick to them. Wink Have a fun time and see you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: And from the deep south...   And from the deep south... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Welcome!

I can see you've read the rules unlike some members *COUGH*COUGH*STORMTROOPERTJ*CHOUGH*CHOUGH*COUGH* who still can't abide by them.

Stick around and have a good time!
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: And from the deep south...   And from the deep south... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Welcome! I can tell you are good with MOCs, so you are more then welcome here!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And from the deep south...   And from the deep south... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And from the deep south...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Welcomes/Going aways-
Jump to: