Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)

Go down 
+2
Fithboy
steggybean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
steggybean

steggybean

Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi, LazerBlade referred me here; he placed the 3rd place prize in my store. I will be donating some extra parts in the prize. I noticed some wanted Brickarms as the prize, so I will include a couple of Brickarm weapons. Take a look at my store to see if anything looks good for some other extras: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Happyegg

I normally build custom trains; you may have seen them before. The most common one posted around the web was my Lime green/medium blue GE evolution engine, but Star Wars is my favorite theme to collect. I have also built custom castle and space for fun. Here are a few pictures:
Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) 040aHello! I have the 3rd place prize :) 003Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) S002aa
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome! You look like another awesome builder who's just arived at the Forum, so stick to the rules and have fun!
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 am

Hello and welcome!
So, let me get this straight, Third place is a custom train? Very Happy
JK, nice trains and vehicles, hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome to the forum, steggybean! Read the rules and have a great time here.

Your are a real talented builder! Too bad you missed the contest, you could have competed for your prize (or higher of course). Razz
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey steggy. A few extra pieces sound cool. Smile

Welcome to the LSWForum. I am proud when I see a new member that knows how to build. We need more great builds to help the younger less experienced builders out. Wink So you are more then welcome. So stick to the rules. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
steggybean

steggybean

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 am

Okay, I am shipping it today and I am including a small bag of a few Brickarm weapons, a mini Jedi Star-fighter set 6966 (It has one substitution, a dark gray slope is yellow, someone needed the slope so I snagged it from it), and a mystery Star Wars figure. This on top of the $25 of parts that LazerBlade ordered.
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I think I should win this item. Very Happy: It sounds like someones Lego dream. Razz Wink

Well, I will see it soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
kimwood

kimwood

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Its actually quite ok
Back to top Go down
kimwood

kimwood

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 pm

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your

Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at

allcdkey.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)   Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I have the 3rd place prize :)
Page 1 of 1