Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Custom Decaled Gunship parts!

Go down 

Should I do it? And, how much?
Yes! Do it! Now!
Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Vote_lcap0%Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It might work....
Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Vote_lcap0%Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I wouldn't
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't even think about it! (Waste of time!)
 0% [ 0 ]
I would pay a ton for these! ($15+)
 0% [ 0 ]
I would pay for this due to quality and worth! ($10-$14)
 0% [ 0 ]
I would pay good money for it, but not too much ($5-$9)
 0% [ 0 ]
I might spare a few bucks for some cool ones...($2-$4)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Decaled Gunship parts!   Custom Decaled Gunship parts! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 pm

I am thinking of making custom decaled parts for the Lego Republic Gunship (7676), I would decal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Part.
I would make multiple different designs, if you have any ideas for designs, you could let me know, and I just might make them!
So, do you guys think they would be worth it?
If so, how much do you think would be good?
Please vote in the Poll, once for if I should or shouldn't do it, and second, for what you think a good price range would be!
And, obviously, it would include the part(s) (with the decal on it, all ready to use!)
Thanks!
Also, I could possibly custom-decal other parts as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro

Custom Decaled Gunship parts!
Page 1 of 1