Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fithboy
Fithboy

Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars Empty
PostSubject: Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars   Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Well, the games been out for a week now, so what are your thoughts? I don't like how they've copied the clone torso from the old phase II troops. Also, the graphics are pretty crappy on Wii. The levels are very good, though. I love the massive land battles- they're so fun! I only just found out about the Separatist ship today Embarassed .

So what are your thoughts? How far are you? What console have you got it on?

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
alanwill

alanwill

Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars   Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 pm

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at allcdkey.com
Back to top Go down

Lego Star Wars III- The Clone Wars
Page 1 of 1