Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

223rd Black Market Legion

Go down 
+5
aquabug1998
Harahk
Clone Marine
The_Custom_One
1 Million Watts of Power
9 posters
AuthorMessage
1 Million Watts of Power
1 Million Watts of Power

223rd Black Market Legion Empty
PostSubject: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 pm

223rd Black Market Legion Republ10

The 223rd Black Market Legion was a legion that mainly consisted of missions on Courasaunt where small squads were sent to major black market affairs and arrested anyone involved with the selling or buying of the stolen goods. Although these were thier main missions, the could also be deployed for planetary assaults and other things. The 223rd was commanded by Jedi General Clawa Alfor, and Senior Clone Commander CC-2612 "Blast."

223rd Black Market Legion 4510

Clawa Alfor was the Jedi General in charge of the 223rd legion. Born on Alderaan, his force sensetivity was quickly noticed.Jedi master Yoda arrived and brought Clawa to the Jedi Temple where he trained, and eventually became the Padawan of Mace Windu. He was very keen in the force. Clawa quickly became a Jedi Knight and stopped his padawan learnings. He was one of the youngest Jedi to be appointed as a Jedi Master, and to join the council. Clawa took part in many missions with the 223rd before he got a Padawan of his own. He died shortly after the Galactic Civil War Era. He was badly injured during Order 66 when he was shot nearly to death and left to die. Clawa was able to fake death without his troopers knowing. No one ever knew that he lived through this time as he went into hiding, never to be seen again.

223rd Black Market Legion 4610

Devib Anfor was the Padawan Commander of the 223rd Legion. He was born on Corellia and taken to the Jedi Temple on Courasaunt at the age of two. Devib became the Padawan of Clawa Alfor and was killed during order 66. He could've became a knight, but his disability to listen and pay attention stopped him from doing so.

223rd Black Market Legion 4210

CC-2612 "Blast" was the loyal commander of General Alfor during the Clone Wars. He was put through ARC training on Kamino and became a Captain. During the battle of Geonosis, his Commander died after being killed by a SBD. Blast was imidiately appointed as Commander right then. He was executed after Order 66 because he questioned Palpatine of how Clawa had betrayed the Republic. He refused and was shot in the back coldly by his own troopers.

Infantry

223rd Black Market Legion 4110

Snipers

223rd Black Market Legion 4810

Gunners

223rd Black Market Legion 4010

Cold Assault

223rd Black Market Legion 4310

Scout

223rd Black Market Legion 4710

Hardsuit

223rd Black Market Legion 4910

Enjoy!

Last edited by 1 Million Watts of Power on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Well done! Those look great for being made with sharpie, you could probably make them with decals though.
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Clone Marine

Clone Marine

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:54 pm

My legion is black to, but with different designs. 223rd Black Market Legion Icon_surprised
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Would you like me to make decals for them?
Back to top Go down
Harahk

Harahk

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm

I like the custom airborne trooper. Although the pictures are very blurry.
Back to top Go down
1 Million Watts of Power
1 Million Watts of Power

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:23 pm

I know that they're blurry. Dumb camera won't focus! I did apologize at the bottom. 223rd Black Market Legion Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
The_Custom_One

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Do you want me to make decals for them?
Back to top Go down
aquabug1998

aquabug1998

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 am

What does ARF stand for?
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 am

aquabug1998 wrote:
What does ARF stand for?

ARF stands for Advanced Recon Commandos, but PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD TOPICS!!!

this topic is no longer needed and can another MOD or admin lock it. It won't let me.

Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Nice!! Some of your pictures are blurry so I was not able to see the last to clones that well. Also, the ARF trooper looks kind of funny there. What happened to his helmet? He looks like a frog. Razz

Did you read the last post? - Fith
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
1 Million Watts of Power
1 Million Watts of Power

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Major update! Gosh, this update is long overdue. I just never got aroung to posting it here.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Nice legion, BTW hardsuit FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Fithboy
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Awesome hardsuite. Just needs more artillary and stuff now.
Back to top Go down
C. Stone
Contributors
Contributors
C. Stone

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Fithboy wrote:
aquabug1998 wrote:
What does ARF stand for?

ARF stands for Advanced Recon Commandos,

What? That's what ARC stands for, ARF stands for Advanced Recon Force. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I love the hardsuit! That thing is awsome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c_stone/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 223rd Black Market Legion   223rd Black Market Legion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

223rd Black Market Legion
Page 1 of 1