Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

SRG's Blog

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SRG. Denal
Decalers
SRG. Denal

SRG's Blog Empty
PostSRG's Blog

SRG's Blog

Check out SRG's Blog for daily news and updates! SRG's Blog Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/39911
Share this post on: reddit

SRG's Blog :: Comments

SRG. Denal
Re: SRG's Blog
Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 pm by SRG. Denal
UPDATE!
Today's news:
Did you guys know that the earthquake in Chile moved Earth's axis a few centimeters? Speaking of that earthquake, I hope they have a safe recovery.

Life at ze school:
Just got Student of the Month for Febuary!

Life with Lego:
Today I'm starting my Commando comics. The first one should be out soon or when I have the time to do it. I'm also going to Oklahoma City tomorrow and I should be visiting the Lego store and I'll probably get a rebel battlepack for my post-apoc Mocs.

Question of the day: When you go to the dentist, they sometimes say,"What flavor toothpaste do you want?" when they brush your teeth for a check-up. Have you ever noticed how the flavors don't taste like the flavor they're supposed to be?
Do you think Dentists should give us toothpaste that doesn't taste like garbage?
The_Custom_One
Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:01 pm by The_Custom_One
SRG. Denal wrote:
Question of the day: When you go to the dentist, they sometimes say,"What flavor toothpaste do you want?" when they brush your teeth for a check-up. Have you ever noticed how the flavors don't taste like the flavor they're supposed to be?
Do you think Dentists should give us toothpaste that doesn't taste like garbage?

Yes! I completely agree, that toothpaste doesn't taste like it's supposed to. That is funny!
LazerBlade
Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:21 pm by LazerBlade
Me too!!! That is so funny. Razz
SRG. Denal
Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:37 pm by SRG. Denal
Update!
Today's news:
I just got meh an Indiana Jones set that Lego doesn't even make anymore. More importantly, it was on sale! It came with the classic Indiana Jone with the whip and the side pouch, Marion Ravenwood, a normal pilot, and a dude with a six-pack and a moustache. I saved $12 on this set.

Question of the day:
What kind of battle packs would you like to see Lego make in the future?
Endor Rebel Battlepack? Mandalorian Battlepack? Another Phase 2 Battlepack?
Tell me four kinds of battle packs that you would like to see Lego make. Smile
Don't forget to look at the first question and comment on that...
LazerBlade
Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:36 pm by LazerBlade
I say Mandalorian, Endor, a Jedi battle pack, & a bounty hunter battle pack. Very Happy
SRG. Denal
Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 pm by SRG. Denal
My choices would be a Madalorian Battlepack, Endor Rebel Battlepack, A new Phase 2 clone battlepack, and a Mon Calamari Battlepack...
A Mon Calamarian is what Admiral Ackbar is.
SRG. Denal
Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:26 pm by SRG. Denal
Update!!!(It's also 24 hours since last post;) )

I want to ask you all something... Which of these themes do you want me to make the most? Starwars, Post-Apoc, or Castle?
I like Post-Apoc most, but what's your opinion?
Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm by TJ
Star Wars my friend, Star Wars.
LazerBlade
Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:51 pm by LazerBlade
I am a HUGE fan of classic castle so make more of them. Wink 
I still like LSW too. Wink
SRG. Denal
Post Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm by SRG. Denal
Well, I guess I'll make all three Smile ! I'm still more of a post-apoc dude though. SRG's Blog Icon_wink
LazerBlade
Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 pm by LazerBlade
post-apoc? Never heard of it. Suspect
SRG. Denal
Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm by SRG. Denal
Post-Apoc is like after something bad on Earth happens. Like lets say, an asteroid hits Earth and destroys millions of homes. Then this group of people then begin a conquest to take over the world. They suceed and create an empire. Then there's the resistence who trys to win back freedom. Lego hasn't made a theme for it so you have to make the stuff yourself.

By the way folks, I have decided to switch my main theme back to Star Wars.

Todays News:
Just four more days until Spring Break for me!
SRG. Denal
Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm by SRG. Denal
UPDATE!!!

Today I have switched my main theme back to Post-Apoc.
In other news, I have created my best decal ever today, and I'll post it sometime soon.
cralegoboy
Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm by cralegoboy
Post-apoc--- death by large white chunks of wood?
SRG. Denal
Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 pm by SRG. Denal
Update!!!!
@Cralegoboy: Heh, lol...

Tomorrow I get to watch the new Alice in Wonderland movie because I made honor role for last semester! That means I miss half of school!" In other news, I'm also working on my own decal template.
It should be done by tomorrow afternoon or night. Wink
SRG. Denal
Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm by SRG. Denal
Bump... Well, I have once again returned to the LSW forums to receive my vengence and take over this puny democracy and add it to my new Unio... Okay I'm just kidding. SRG's Blog Icon_wink I would just like to announce that I'm back and I plan to stay active.

-Fith.
SRG. Denal
Post Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm by SRG. Denal
'Ello folks! I haven't posted in this blog for a while so I want to make this fast. I've been considering the fact of leaving the Starwars universe. No, that does not mean I'm leaving the site. It just means I want to build something different. Some of you may know that I have decided to desert my Clone Wars roots and moved on to ze Rebel Alliance. I've been thinking about this recently and thought, maybe I should move on to something different. I'm currently thinking about Lego Halo or just sticking with ze Rebels. If you want to, post your comments, thoughts, insults, bashments, congratz, hellos, etc here. Wink
Post Fri May 07, 2010 7:40 pm by TJ
Hohoo you just became my enemy!
The_Custom_One
Post Fri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm by The_Custom_One
What!?!?!? You can't leave us! We need you! You make wonderful and all that, please stay!!!
Fithboy
Post Sat May 08, 2010 12:49 am by Fithboy
I dunno, really... stick with Ze Rebels and make some Halo stuff. But be sure to post is in the Other Themes topic!
Post Sat May 08, 2010 8:15 am by TJ
The Empire shall destroy you!!!
SRG. Denal
Post Sat May 08, 2010 8:07 pm by SRG. Denal
@The_Customizer: I'm not leaving. Razz
@Fith: The problem is... I don't have hardly any of the Halo or Rebel stuff I need to MOC in that particular theme. That's why I want to stick with one theme.
@STTJ: Meh... The Rebels pwn the empire. They have a whole different array of uniforms, while the Empire is start white basically with a siding of black. Razz
Fithboy
Post Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 am by Fithboy
you can usually buy Rebels cheaply on Ebay...
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Lego+rebel+minifigure+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=Lego+Reble+minifigure&_rdc=1
SRG. Denal
Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:22 am by SRG. Denal
My parents don't "trust" Ebay. So I can't use Ebay as an option.
Post  by Sponsored content

SRG's Blog

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next