Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

413th Security Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

413th Security Legion Empty
PostSubject: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 pm

413th Security Legion

Legion Biography
The 413th Security Legion was clone unit in the Grand Army of the Republic. They were all born on Kamino and had distinct characteristics about them. The clones in the 413th all did not like violence and always tried to find another way to win then just fight. The 413th was the best well disciplined group in the GAR and very good fighters and they all were some of the nicest clones and got along with other clones and other legions. They will listen to every command and order they are given and will do them with out questioning. They are very dedicated soldiers. The commander of the 413th trained them as negotiators so they can negotiate first before fighting. The 413th is a security legion so they guard the planet, Naboo. The 413th like the old ways of fighting so they fought in parade style against the separatists. The commander also chose not to put different regiments in the legion because she wanted them to be one big group, but now they are starting to divide. The 413th wore phase 1 armor throughout the war. They never changed to phase 2 armor because none of the clones liked it and wanted to stick to their old, kaminoan armor. They were assigned to Naboo after the Invasion of Naboo in 32 BBY. They are also a reinforcement legion if any other legions need help. The 413th Security Legion guards other planets to. They just don't guard Naboo. Their legion color is red.

Members of the 413th Security Legion

Jedi Knight/General Leia Laffeta

Jedi Padawan/Commander Sola Nova

CC-3413 Commander Grant

CC-5267 Captain Storm

CT-6921 Sergeant Breakers

Aqua Mai

Alpha-54 Lucky

More to come, major WIP[/center]

Last edited by CommanderFox413 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant B

Sergeant B

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 am

Did you hi-light the word/s before changing the size? Oh and you might want to add some photos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 pm

I no i didnt, thankyou and i am going to add pictures after i have the whole thing done
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Fox, I fixed the HTML up for you. It was mest up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:44 pm

thanks

Did you read the rules? Read them again.

~Lazer
Back to top Go down
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:45 pm

wait, what happened to my editing. I edited so many things and now its all gone

I guess you did not read the rules. Strike one.

Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:59 pm

You did not need to post 2 posts like that. Just edit your first post.

When you work with the HTML code, there is always a green light and a red light (Start and Finish). Like this...

Spoiler:

High light the part you want bold and using the tool bar, click Bold. The code should show up.

Hope this helps. Smile

Last edited by LazerBlade on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Wait, im sorry, i am confused.
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord
LazerBlade

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Confused with what? The code?
Back to top Go down
CommanderFox413

CommanderFox413

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't know, just about everything, lol. I wrote so much descriptions about everything down and I pressed send. So then it goes to m ylegion and i see everything, but then when i came back to my legion post, everything disappeared.

Go and read the rules again. Strike 2- Fith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 413th Security Legion   413th Security Legion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

413th Security Legion
Page 1 of 1